COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE CLEANUP SERVICES
Reliable Fire Restoration Services for Your Home
Seeing your home under fire can be the most major loss or damage that a homeowner can experience. Whether you are a business owner or homeowner, you cannot afford your house to fire or smoke. After such a destructive defeat, ease comes from having proper help as much as possible from fire and smoke damage. ServiceMaster Restore® is under the trusted name in the smoke damage and fire restoration services as we have the most talented technicians for smoke restoration; they care to get your home back to normal as quickly as possible. With our range of specialty services for fire and smoke damage repair, we got you covered from all perspectives.
Common Types of Fires That Could Influence Your House
Though all the situations of fire are destructive for your home, not all of them are the same. Every situation of home under fire is destructive and damaging, which requires a different noble kind of solution.
The common types of fires include:
Protein Fire: Food in the stove or oven has burned, which leads to the burned-food odors and smoke residues on the surface and floors.
Complex Fire: Some of the natural or synthetic things caught under fire, causing yellow residue and synthetic odors.
Natural Fire: Burned trees, bushes, and shrubs may lead to the odor and smoke presence.
Furnace Malfunction: Malfunctioned appliances cause heat to the property completely.
Smoke Damage Goes Beyond Burning Items
The walls and floor of your home are the only initial points of the damage that occurs during or after the fire and smoke. Anything that is inside your house is susceptible to the damage itself if it’s close to the fire:
Smoke can cause deterioration and corrosion to the materials left behind.
Odors of the smoke will stay in the home or room long after the fire and continue to cause issues.
In a few minutes of the fire, walls can become discolored and bruised.
In a few hours, finishes on the kitchen devices turn yellow and sticky.
Smoke will stain metal quickly that causes dullness to the material.
Our Smoke Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Services are Customized to Your Needs
Since nowadays every home has different properties and the fire restoration near me process will also vary from one home to the next. Our experienced team restores all of your property by the proper plan of action as we have a trusted group for the fire restoration Chicago.
Our thorough fire restoration Chicago process includes:
- Identifying the origin to determine the kind of fire that occurred
- Identify the type of fire that occurred
- If necessary, remediating water damage.
- Removing immediate things that you may need for the next few working days or a month.
- Evaluating the areas that are watery as an impact of firefighting that may need remedy
- Packing out remaining items that you need for the next immediate days after fire – that include clothes, food, children’s toys, business needs, etc.
- Estimating liable materials that may be damaged as a result of the smoke.
- Assessing floor coverings that need to be removed
- Inspecting the structure of the house and walls for protection
- Ministering dissembled covers for smoke odors
- Sealing to prevent odors from spreading to the property.
- Cleaning, destroying odors, and deodorizing surfaces to a pre-loss state
- Replacing items to the actual place and helping to make your home feel like house again
Don’t Try To Do It Yourself
Quick Tips for When You Encounter a Failure
Here are some practical tips for smoke damage cleanup on what you should do when you undergo fire and smoke deterioration:
One of the natural remedies is if the temperature is above 60 degrees, air reduce smoke odor.
Change the air filter on your furnace if it employs pushed hot air.
Wrap wet cheesecloth over recoveries and supply registers to capture loose soot in the air.
Dump any loose food packages.
If the electricity is off, cleanse the refrigerator by leaving the doors open.
Send clothing with heavy smoke damage cleanup to a capable restoration dry cleaner.
What not to do:
- Do not touch anything with your naked hands. Oil from your hands can pervade causing additional smoke damage.
- Do not clean the walls. Improper washing could compound the soot deposition.
- Do not attempt to scrub carpets or upholstered furniture.
- Do not use electrical devices until inspected.
- Do not use roof fixtures if the ceiling is wet.
Specialists of Chicago Fire and Restoration:
Tragedies like fires can be quite traumatizing. Our Chicago fire and restoration specialists are always here for you. We offer 24/7 availability and work quickly and efficiently that never compromises quality. If you are looking for fire restoration near me in Arlington Heights, ServiceMaster Restore is dedicated to helping you, your family, and your home get back to normal as quickly as possible. Get in Touch With Us Today, to get all your property damage restoration needs!